Via Romano Vineyards is the perfect setting for your intimate private event.
Our Tasting Room in Apple Hill can accomodate up to 60 people for a La Famiglia style wedding reception, anniversary party, family reunion, corporate off-site event, or private group wine tasting with the winemaker.
We're always happy to discuss options for your events, so don't hestitate to contact us. Here are some of our standard policies for events:
- Monday through Friday Facility Use Fees 5:30pm to 9:30pm: There is a $250 fee for non-club members to use our facility for up to 15 people. There is no fee for wine club members for facility use up to 15 people. It is an additional $10 per person for parties more than 15 people. *if the event ends after 9:30pm, a premium will be charged.
Saturday Facility Use Fees 5:30pm to 9:30pm: Private Pizza on the Patio. There is a minimum of 30 people required for the private use of our facility on Saturday nights. A $15 fee for non-club members to use our facility per person and a $12 fee for wine club members for facility use per person is required. There is live music on Saturday nights and bands are scheduled at least 2 months in advance. Purchase of food and wine or beer is required per person.*if the event ends after 9:30pm, a premium will be charged.
Event Contact: The wine club member, or primary event organizer for non member events, must remain on site for the entire event.
- Daytime events require a buyout:
• Weekday, full day: $1,000 non-club, $800 club
• Weekday, half day: $500 non-club, $400 club
• Weekend, full day: $3,000 non-club, $2,400 club
• Weekend, half day: $1,600 non-club, $1,280 club
- There is a minimum purchase of one case of wine for private events.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Wine Tasting: $10 pp non-club, $8 pp club (fee not waived with bottle purchase)
- Event Cleanup: Set up and clean up of event not included
For more information and to schedule an appointment to see the venue and discuss your special event need, please email us at email@example.com.