Via Romano Vineyards is the perfect setting for your intimate private event.
Our Tasting Room in Apple Hill can accomodate up to 50 people for a La Famiglia style wedding, anniversary party, family reunion, corporate off-site event, or private group wine tasting with the winemaker. Our vineyard setting creates a very memorable venue for your special occasion amongst the vines.
We're always happy to discuss options for your events, so don't hestitate to contact us. Here are some of our standard policies for events:
- Facility Use Fees: There is a $250 fee for non-club members to use our facility. There is no fee for wine club members for facility use.
- Event Contact: The wine club member, or primary event organizer for non member events, must remain on site for the entire event.
- Evening events starting after 5:30pm do not require a buy-out
- Daytime events require a buyout:
• Weekday, full day: $1,000 non-club, $800 club
• Weekday, half day: $500 non-club, $400 club
• Weekend, full day: $2,200 non-club, $1760 club
• Weekend, half day: $1,100 non-club, $880 club
- There is a minimum purchase of one case of wine for private events.
- No outside beverages are allowed.
- Outside food allowed from licensed caterers only.
- Via Romano Vineyards can cater your event, with the following food options available:
• Wood-Fired Pizza: $15 pp non-club, $12 pp club
• Pasta or Green Salad: $5 pp non-club, $4 pp club
• Cheese & Charcuterie Plates: $7.50 pp non-club, $6 pp club
• Gelato or other desserts: $7.50 pp non-club, $6 pp club
• Soda and other non-alcoholic beverages: $3 pp non-club, $1.50 pp club
- Event Cleanup: Provided by Via Romano staff
For more information and to schedule an appointment to see the venue and discuss your special event need, please email us at email@example.com.