Via Romano Vineyards is the perfect setting for your intimate private event.
Our Tasting Room in Apple Hill can accomodate up to 50 people for a La Famiglia style wedding, anniversary party, family reunion, corporate off-site event, or private group wine tasting with the winemaker. Our vineyard setting creates a very memorable venue for your special occasion amongst the vines.
We're always happy to discuss options for your events, so don't hestitate to contact us. Here are some of our standard policies for events:
- Facility Use Fees 5:30pm to 9:30pm: There is a $250 fee for non-club members to use our facility for up to 15 people. There is no fee for wine club members for facility use up to 15 people. It is an additional $10 per person for parties more than 15 people. *if the event ends after 9:30pm, a premium will be charged
- Event Contact: The wine club member, or primary event organizer for non member events, must remain on site for the entire event.
- Daytime events require a buyout:
• Weekday, full day: $1,000 non-club, $800 club
• Weekday, half day: $500 non-club, $400 club
• Weekend, full day: $2,400 non-club, $1920 club
• Weekend, half day: $1,200 non-club, $960 club
- There is a minimum purchase of one case of wine for private events.
- No outside beverages are allowed.
- Outside food allowed from licensed caterers only (must be licensed in El Dorado County).
- Wine Tasting: $5 pp non-club, $4 pp club (fee not waived with bottle purchase)
- Via Romano Vineyards can offer a selection of charcuterie trays and non alcoholic beverages for your private party. $20 pp non-club, and $16 pp club.
- Event Cleanup: Set up and clean up of event not included
For more information and to schedule an appointment to see the venue and discuss your special event need, please email us at email@example.com.